Note: These features are coming soon once we release ClickUp 2.0! For information on release timeframes and other FAQs about 2.0, please click here.
List View is the only required view for Spaces, Folders, and Lists.
However, you can choose to add other required views for each of your Spaces!
You can even customize how those views are built each time they're created.
This means, you can have List, Board, and Calendars as required views, that are always visible when navigating to a Space/Folder/List.
Required Views for Spaces
You can even click the ellipses in a view's box to make it the default view for your Space:
Note: List View is the heart of ClickUp and cannot be removed as a default view.
Edit required views for existing Spaces
- Hover over your left sidebar to expand your Spaces
- Click the ellipses next to your desired Space
- Adjust required views as desired
How to set Default View Templates
- Open a Space's settings menu
- Click "View Settings"
- Click the "Default View Templates" tab
- Set view templates to each task view type