However, you can choose to add other required views for each of your Spaces!
You can even customize how those views are built each time they're created.
This means, you can have List, Board, Box and Calendars as required views, making them always visible when navigating to a Space/Folder/List.
Required Views for Spaces
You can even click the ellipses in a view's box to make it the default view for your Space:
Note: List View is the heart of ClickUp and cannot be removed as a required view.
Edit required views for existing Spaces
- Click the ellipses next to your desired Space
Default settings for views
- Adjust required views as desired
How to set Default View Templates
- Open a Space's settings menu
- Click "Default settings for views"
- Click the "Default View Templates" tab
- Set view templates to each task view type