Protecting a view locks everything in place to prevent accidental changes. This means you won't be able to change:
These are all protected until you unprotect the view.
How to Protect a View
- Click on the ellipses
...next to a view
- Flip the toggle for "Protect View"
Important notes after you flip the Protect toggle
- Permissions: Decide who can and cannot save changes to the view
- Add a note when protecting a view to inform people why they shouldn’t unprotect it
- Choose to duplicate protected views as personal views so you could make adjustments for yourself
- Views can either be personal or public to everyone in your Workspace
Have suggestions for improving Protected views? Let us know here!