Note: These features are coming soon once we release ClickUp 2.0! For information on release timeframes and other FAQs about 2.0, please click here.
Note: Delegating reminders is available on the Unlimited Plan and higher.
ClickUp reminders are the perfect way to delegate quick action items to others (or to yourself!). Not only can you create text reminders, but you also can add ATTACHMENTS!
Reminders in Inbox
How to create a reminder
- Click on "Inbox" in the upper left corner
- Type in a reminder in this space at the top of your screen
- Delegate the reminder to a teammate by clicking on the Person icon
- By default, new reminders created are due
today. However, you can set a different due date by clicking on the Clock icon.
- Add attachments by clicking on the Paperclip icon.
To see reminders delegated to other people, just go to the
Delegated tab in your Inbox:
All to filter between incomplete and complete reminders:
Hover over a reminder to make changes:
Check mark: Mark the reminder as
- Due Date: Click this to change the due date
- List icon: Convert this reminder into a task
- Assignee: Change the assignee for the reminder
- Trash: Delete the reminder
Reminders in Profiles
Click on a person's name anywhere in the app to open up their Profile. This is the perfect place to see what someone is working on today and in the future.
Reminders in Profiles
- When you create a reminder in someone’s Profile, it’s automatically delegated to that person- This means they'll find it in their Inbox
- When you delegate a reminder, you'll see it appear in the Delegated tab of your Inbox, as well as in the person's Profile.
- Note that you can only see reminders on people's profiles that you personally delegated. Reminders are private in nature; you aren't able to see reminders people create for themselves, or reminders that other people delegate to them.
You can even set up repeat schedules for reminders that teammates need to complete again in the future!
Choose a repeat schedule manually, or type in your desired schedule in the due date section of your recurrence menu:
NOTE: Reminders are global across all Workspaces, meaning they'll be the same for every Workspace you're on. They are always synced across Workspaces. This way, if you leave one Workspace, you won't lose your reminders!
Be sure to know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here!