Page views let you add additional resources alongside your tasks. Here we'll discuss each type of page view and what's to come.
How to add a Page view
All views are added through the
+ in the Views Bar.
- Click the
- Choose your view
Embed anything. Add other platforms into your Workspace with just a few clicks.
- Embed via URL - Apps like Google Sheets, YouTube, Twitter, and more allow you to embed their entire app via a simple URL.
- Embed via HTML - We give you the power to customize your embed. Adjust your embed with a little HTML. Great for apps like Spotify, Airtable, and Typeform.
Read about everything you can embed here!
Create docs, wikis, and knowledge bases anywhere in ClickUp. Each doc is flexible and allows an unlimited number of pages.
What's even better? Docs are sharable! Create a public link to give anyone access with the permissions you choose.
That's not all, read more about using docs here!
Conversation views are where you'll chat about items unrelated to a specific task. These give you all the same power of attachments, notifications, unfurled task links, and more with the extra power of adding as many as you like to any location in ClickUp!
- All ClickUp task links can be found here
- All links to external sites
- Watchers of this conversation (who will get notifications for any updates)
- Unfurled task links
- (not shown) Rich text formatting!
Read more about conversations here!
Streamline your intake process with Form view! Build beautiful forms to collect information and automatically create tasks in ClickUp!
Add new Form views in any List, Folder, or Space. Then, drag-and-drop fields to quickly create a form and start gathering data.
Easily share your forms with anyone by copying the direct link or embed code to insert the form directly into your website!
Learn about everything you can do with forms here!
Mind map (soon)
Moving a View
- Move a view from the ellipses menu
2. Drag and drop views to different locations
3. Copying a Page View now includes the content
- This means if you create a Doc View and copy it, all pages and their content will be found in the copy.
Have suggestions for new views? We'd love to hear about them here!