When will 2.0 become available?
- Soon, but we're not able to reveal an exact date just yet!
How do I get 2.0?
- We've put additional BETA invites on hold, but be on the lookout for more details soon!
Who will get access to the Beta version?
- Invites will be distributed in small waves, but we can't reveal details on exactly who will be invited to participate.
What are the differences between 1.0 and 2.0?
- ClickUp 2.0 will be a completely redesigned experience of the platform you've come to love, with tons of new features, improved speed and overall simplicity.
- We aren't able to give out any details yet, but you'll find all of the same tools in the new platform and there are hints littered across our feedback board of what's to come.
- Be on the lookout for our official announcement soon!
Will the pricing stay the same after 2.0 is out?
- Absolutely. Our pricing for the Unlimited and Business Plans will not change with the release of 2.0. If you upgrade to one of our paid plans, you will be grandfathered into that pricing rate permanently!
Will changing to 2.0 affect my whole Team?
- Yes, changing to 2.0 will affect the whole Team. However, you and your teammates can decide to switch back to 1.0 at any time if that ends up working best for you.
Will my data automatically transfer over to 2.0? Will my information port back to 1.0 if I decide to revert back?
- All of the data you've entered in ClickUp so far will absolutely be carried over in 2.0. No need to worry about things disappearing!
- If you end up deciding to switch back to 1.0, the only information that would not port back would be data contained in views that are not supported by 1.0.
Do I need to wait until 2.0 is out to use ClickUp?
- You do not! All of your data can be automatically transferred from 1.0 into 2.0 once it's out.
- We're simply adding new things, and the features you love in the current version will be very similar in 2.0.
When will 2.0 be released for the mobile apps?
- The mobile apps are our primary focus right now and we are working around the clock to ensure a brand new mobile experience with complete feature parity.
- The new mobile apps are completely redesigned and will have almost every feature from the web application.
- We don't have an exact date that the new 2.0 mobile apps will be released yet, but it will be very soon, and again it's urgent priority and focus for us.