This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Do you have tasks in statuses that are pretty much done, but you don't want to close them? Make those statuses "Done" statuses in just a few steps!
When a task is moved to a "Done" status, it will behave a bit differently. Here is how a task in a done status works:
- No overdue notifications: Tasks will not give you a notification when reaching a start or due date
- Unblock dependencies: Waiting on dependencies will be cleared when a blocking task is moved to a done status
- Tasks in Goals will count as complete
- Tasks in Portfolio Lists will count as complete
- Tasks in your Inbox will count as complete
Setting Done Statuses
- Open a status editor
- Drag and drop a status from ACTIVE STATUSES to DONE STATUSES
- Save and close
Have more questions about statuses in ClickUp? Check out our FAQ page here.