Unable to determine the source of statuses
Statuses can come from Spaces, Folders, or Lists.
If you haven't applied these statuses for the Spaces you're viewing, this means they're Folder or List level statuses.
How do I find these statuses?
- Click on your profile avatar in the lower-left corner of your screen
- Select Spaces
- Identify which Folders or Lists within your Spaces contain separate statuses
- Click on the Folder or List that you want to make changes on!
5. From there, just click on the ellipses
... next to a status to rename or delete it! If you want your List or Folder to inherit statuses from its parent in the hierarchy, you can do that here:
Can I rearrange statuses?
You can rearrange statuses at the Space or Folder levels in a few simple steps!
- Click on your profile avatar in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Find the Space that you'd like to change. Folders with different statuses from their parent Spaces will also be listed as shown below.
- Click on the Space or Folder statuses that you want to reorder.
Once your Folder or Space settings pop up, just click and drag from the handle next to a status and drag it to a new position.
Don't forget to click
Save before you close the window!
Other ways to edit statuses
You can also edit statuses for a Space, Folder, or List from your sidebar!
- Click on the ellipses ... next to the item in your left sidebar
- For Spaces, navigate to "Space settings"
- For Folders and Lists, proceed to the "statuses" menu
In Board View:
- Click on the ellipses
...at the top of a column
Edit statusesto edit for the Space, Folder, or List you're viewing
How can I create secondary statuses for my tasks?
If you need to create a second "status" for a task, try using a dropdown custom field!
This will allow you to create a unique task column to manage other stages of your workflow!
You can also try creating subtasks to indicate secondary statuses within a task.