This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Creating a Custom Fields Report
When you first visit the report, you'll be asked to choose an initial custom field to build the report with.
No worries, you can add more or change the initial field once your report is generated.
- Choose a custom field from the drop-down
- For each custom field you choose, a column will be added and only tasks with that field set will be shown
- Click the + button to add another custom field column
- Optionally, use the filters to choose specific field values with operators such as is set, is not set, greater than, less than, etc
- Optionally, set a "Calculation" field at the bottom of each column.
- Specify a calculation: Sum, Average, Range
Group by People
PEOPLE tab to see custom fields by person.
Resource managers love this option when using custom fields such as scrum points. See how many points each user has.
CRM managers will love tracking which of their teammates is responsible for different leads.
Group by Tasks
TASKS tab to get a condensed list of all tasks matching the custom fields and filters you've applied.
Location: Space, Folder, List
Be sure you focus the tables on what matters. Set the Space(s), Folder(s), or List(s) you're most interested in.
Choose the period for the data you'll be monitoring in the report.
Want more details on the different types of fields ClickUp offers? Just click here!
Tip: Learn how to calculate your custom fields in List View here!
Note: Current custom field types supported are text, number, dropdown, date, checkbox, money, link and email.