With ClickUp's Alexa and Google Assistant integrations, you can add reminders to your Inbox as well as list your inbox reminders due today (or due tomorrow).
How it works
- Add ClickUp to your device
- Use a
triggerphrase to open ClickUp
- Tell ClickUp what to do
Amazon Alexa Triggers
- "Alexa, open ClickUp"
- "Alexa, ask ClickUp to create a reminder"
Google Assistant Trigger
- "Okay Google, talk to ClickUp"
- "Okay Google, ask ClickUp to create a reminder"
Examples of things you can say:
- "The reminder is..." + then say the name of your reminder
- "Add a reminder"
- "New reminder"
Get Overdue Reminders
- "What's overdue?"
Tips for Creating Reminders
By default, the reminder gets added to your Inbox for today, but you can change this by adding a different time and date - your voice assistant will ask you after you say the name of the reminder.