Note: This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0 If you're looking for a 1.0 doc, click here!
You've made the Wrike choice coming over to ClickUp 😄! Check out the tips below to make the transition as easy as possible.
Importing from Wrike
While we don't offer an official import from Wrike at the moment, you can easily import your Wrike data using our CSV Import feature! Here are the steps to get started:
- Follow the instructions here to export your Wrike data as an XLS file.
- Convert the XLS file to a CSV. Here's a site that will do this for you.
- Use our CSV Import feature to bring this into ClickUp!
After the Import
There are a few tools you can use to quickly rearrange your Wrike tasks in ClickUp once they've been imported:
- Check out our Multitask Toolbar to make changes to tasks in bulk. You can change tasks' statuses, add assignees, move the tasks around, and more.
- You can also move an entire Folder or List.
One of the biggest frustrations that Wrike users report is that the interface is not user-friendly. It's difficult to get your whole team to use the platform because of its lack of customization, so often times your teammates will be scattered in different project management apps.
Plenty of Ways to Communicate
You shouldn't need to juggle multiple tools to communicate with your teammates. ClickUp's assigned comment feature is the perfect way to delegate small actions to teammates that will never slip through the cracks.
Be sure to check out our Getting Started doc collection for insight into our most important features!