Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
ClickUp's font, while beautiful, sometimes doesn't display certain characters correctly.
If you have problems displaying characters from your language, you can enable Global Fonts in ClickUp to fix this issue.
When you enable Global Fonts, we'll change the font used everywhere in ClickUp to widely supported font. This is ideal for foreign languages and special characters.
How to enable global font support on the web and desktop
- Visit your Preferences Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to toggle Global font support
How to enable global font support on a mobile device
- Visit your personal settings page on your device
- Flip the toggle for Use Global Fonts
- All fonts across the app will be updated