Automatically attach and manage Bitbucket commits, branches, and pull requests with ClickUp tasks.
- Connect with cloud installations (Self-hosted version coming soon)
- Change task status with Bitbucket commits to update your workflow without leaving Bitbucket
Add a hashtag followed by a ClickUp task ID and a status enclosed with brackets in your Bitbucket commits, to automatically change statuses (like
- Link task activity to pull requests
Introducing.. Offline Mode in iOS!
Now, you can work offline from anywhere. Tasks will sync when you're able to connect.
- [NEW] View tasks that you've already loaded without internet connection
- [NEW] Create tasks offline
- Sort individual columns
- Drag into collapsed columns
- Easily edit statuses from board view
- UI improvements
- Now you can create nested ordered and unordered lists in comments. Just use
tabto indent right and
shift+tabto indent left
- Dependency Warning: This ClickApp warns you before closing a task that is waiting on another task, ClickUp will display a warning to prevent users from forgetting other requirements for the task at hand.
- Dependencies are now copied in templates. Set up a required flow and build new Spaces, Projects, or Lists with task dependencies already in place.
- Copy tasks with dependencies. Copying a task, Project, List, or Space now allows you to create a new task while retaining the dependency.
- Associate pull requests with tasks
- Automatically change Statuses with GitHub actions
- Improved GitHub activity logs
- Hover your mouse over a task in List or Board View and press
mto assign to yourself
- The app now remembers which view you were in (Time, List, or Board View)
- Time View on Android
- Outlook email task creation (BETA versions only)