Yep, they're here! Now you can use ClickUp for ANYTHING. Track, sort, and filter work according to your team’s needs. The possibilities are endless. Here are just a few field types:
- Dropdown - Select an option from your pre-determined fields with optional colors. Great for scrum points.
- Number - Add any number to this field. Great for creating your own task ranking system.
- Currency - USD, Euro, Great British Pound. Great for setting expense rates for tasks.
- Text - Add any text into this field type
- Email - Add an email address to set a Mail-To link and quickly open your default email client with a simple click
- Phone - Set an a county and input a number to quickly make a call with a simple click
- Date - Set a date from the calendar selector
- Checkbox - Check or uncheck this field
Note: Custom fields are available in all plans, but Free Forever teams are limited to 100 uses (the usage does not decrease after unsetting or deleting tasks)
- Custom fields on mobile
- Add Custom Fields when creating tasks
- Reporting for custom fields: you'll be able to measure and calculate things like budget, velocity, and virtually anything you can imagine.
- Use the custom fields you've create to sort tasks in List View. This is how you make custom fields work for you!
- Customize exactly what tasks you're interested in by setting custom fields and filtering your tasks by them.
- Each field type has its own options for singling out matches
- When you change the due date of a task with dependencies, ClickUp will automatically adjust the due dates of tasks dependent on this task.
- Now, ClickUp will adjust start dates in the same way!
- Creating new tasks from a Space, Project, List, or task template now includes all subtask data. If you had descriptions, files, tags, or any details associated with subtasks, they can now be copied in your template!
- Links from Mindnode will be properly parsed so you may open them from ClickUp.
- We've added more information regarding recurrence activity to your task's history.
- This includes: user adjusts settings, new task is created, skipped recurrences, and more!
- Use an upper or lower-case
Kto open the QuickSwitch menu.
- If you're a solo user, you may now convert your team to a personal workspace by visiting your team settings.
- We've added the option to archive tasks when right-clicking a task.
Escwill now close the pop-out when creating a new task from the
New Taskbutton in your dashboard.