1. How do I change my payment plan?
- Click on your profile avatar and select Upgrade.
- From your Settings page, click the upgrade button and opt for a monthly or yearly billing cycle.
- This doc will tell you everything else you need to know about switching plans!
2. How do I download my latest invoice?
- Check out this doc to learn how you can download invoices directly from your Settings page.
- Keep in mind it can take up to 24 hours for invoices to be generated. This is because we combine transactions made within a 24 hour period together to avoid charging multiple times.
- Trying to find an invoice for a charge made prior to August 1, 2018? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
3. What's the difference between the free and paid plans?
- You guessed it - we have a doc for that!
4. I don't need everyone in my Workspace to utilize the paid features. Can I just upgrade myself?
- Right now, upgrading is done at the Workspace level. You must pay for each person in your ClickUp Workspace when you upgrade.
- If you add a new person to a paid Workspace, you will be charged for the person's seat.
- You also have the ability to add guests to ClickUp! To learn more about how guest pricing works, check out this doc.
5. Where can I enter my billing details to be submitted on my invoice?
- Proceed to the "Billing" page of your Settings and enter this information in the "Invoice Details" section.
- This is where you'll want to add your address, VAT, or anything you'd like to appear on the invoice!
6. We need to add new people to our Workspace. How will that be billed?
- We'll make a one-time, prorated charge for this person's seat based on the remainder of your billing cycle.
7. What about when we remove people?
- When you remove people, their seat will remain open in your Workspace until the next billing cycle. If you have an open seat when adding a new person, you won't be charged.
8. What happens if I cancel?
- You're free to cancel any time! When you do, your current plan will last until the end of your billing cycle, unless you choose to downgrade immediately.
9. My Workspace has credits. How do we use them?
- When you upgrade plans, a new person is added, or the next billing cycle is reached, we'll draw against your credit balance before charging your card until your credit runs out.
10. What is your refund policy?
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know within 30 days and we'll be happy to issue you a full refund.
- Please let us know if you require refund at email@example.com
11. If I have two ClickUp Workspaces under my account, one of which is on the paid plan. If I delete this paid Workspace, can my paid plan upgrade be automatically transferred to my other free Workspace?
- Upgrading is done at the Workspace level, so deleting your paid Workspace will have no effect on your free Workspace. You would need to upgrade the free Workspace separately in this instance.
12. Do you accept Paypal?
- Right now we require payment via credit card. We will be adding Paypal as an option in the future, however, this is not on our immediate roadmap.
13. How do I switch from a monthly plan to an annual plan (and vice versa)?
- Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you with this!