ClickUp offers calendar feeds that let you send scheduled tasks directly to your favorite calendar app – Apple Calendar, Outlook, or any calendar that allows you to subscribe with a URL feed.
Note: This is a one-way sync. Changes made in ClickUp will be reflected in your external calendar app, but changes in your calendar app won’t sync back.
Prefer a two-way sync? Connect ClickUp and Google Calendars for a true two way sync. Read more
How to Setup Your Calendar Sync
- Open your settings page and click
Connectin the Apple Calendar or Outlook item
- Choose where you want tasks to sync from
- You can select down to the List level.
- Select what you would like to sync
- All tasks or only tasks assigned to me
- Click the buttons for
Apple Calendar (1)or
Outlook (2)to automatically sync
Using the Subscription URL
Copyin the Subscription URL field
- Paste the URL into your external calendar
The URLs you generate will also work on your mobile device calendars. Most third party mobile calendars will also accept these calendar subscription URLs.
- iOS: Subscribe to calendar on iPhone or iPad
- Android: Either sync with Google Calendar or use the feed URL in a third party app
Connect as many calendars as you want. Set different Spaces, Folders, and Lists to sync with different (or the same) external calendars. Just click the
Connect button again to start up a new calendar feed.
Important Note: Tasks with due dates in the past will not sync to external calendars
Let us know what else you'd like to see on our feedback board here!