It's always worth being careful before deleting anything in ClickUp, however, deleted items are stored in a 30 day waiting room found in your Workspace’s settings page.
How to Access the Trash
Workspace members have access to the Trash. Admins and the Workspace owner will have access to all deleted items, while members will only see items that they deleted.
The Trash can be found by clicking on your avatar in the bottom left of the screen, then clicking on Trash.
Items shown here will be automatically deleted forever after 30 days - so don't let them sit around!
How to Use the Trash
- Easily recover almost anything accidentally deleted in your Workspace from the new trash
- Custom Fields
- Admins and Workspace owners will see who deleted an item and when it was deleted. They are also able to restore or permanently delete any of these items
- Members can see items they deleted, and are able to restore them
Delete or restore
- Delete: Be careful deleting items. We will not be able to restore items after this has been selected.
- Restore: Bring the items back into your active Lists!
Note: If you restore a tag, it will be reapplied to the tasks it was on before being deleted.
- You will receive a final confirmation after clicking this button:
Search for items by name to find and delete them
Note that items are sorted in the Trash by the date they were deleted.