See what tasks are due imminently when you're on the go! In Calendar View, tasks are sorted by date so you know exactly what to work on next.
How to Use the Mobile Calendar View
In a Calendar View, you'll be able to see all tasks that are due
Today within the Space, Folder, or List that you're viewing:
However, there are tons of customizable option to help you personalize your view!
- Open the View Options menu for the Calendar
- Filter your tasks to drill down to the info you need
- Choose to show subtasks
- Color your tasks in the Calendar by List, Status, or Custom Field
- Access your Settings menu
- Choose Me Mode to only see tasks assigned to you
- View unscheduled tasks and apply dates to them as needed
- Flip between days in your Calendar. Just click
Todayto jump back to Today's tasks
- Highlight all of your assigned tasks in this view
Tap your finger anywhere in your daily schedule to quick-create a task.
You can even type
/ when creating a task to access Slash Commands. These make it super fast to add assignees, priorities, and much more to your new task.
Click the rainbow button in the lower right corner to create a new task. Here, you'll also be able to:
Have suggestions? Please let us know on our feedback board here!