ClickUp reminders are the coolest reminders ever created! Not only can you create text reminders, but you also can add ATTACHMENTS!
IMPORTANT: Reminders that you create for yourself are PRIVATE to you. No one else can see them.
BUT, reminders don't just have to be for you! You can delegate them to other people, which adds them to their own Inbox.
When you delegate a reminder, you'll see it appear in the Delegated tab as well as a person's Profile.
Add a new reminder any time by clicking the rainbow button at the bottom right of your screen, or just hit
r on your keyboard:
Create a repeat schedule for reminders that you need to complete over and over again! You can choose to set a schedule manually, or just use natural language processing:
Reminders in Inbox
Creating a reminder in Inbox
- Inbox contains both tasks and reminders that start or are due today and earlier. It's also the perfect place to manage tasks in and outside of work by adding reminders.
- By default it's due 'Today'
Reminders in Profiles
How to Create Reminders in Profiles
- When you create a reminder in someone’s profile, it’s automatically delegated to that person
- When you delegate reminders or tasks, you'll be able to track them and make sure they actually get done.
- Creating a reminder for someone (delegating) will add it to their Inbox when it's due
- Note that you can only see Reminders on people's profiles that you personally delegated. You aren't able to see reminders people create for themselves, or reminders that other people delegate to them.
- Change due date
- Convert to Task (add to a List)
NOTE: Inbox reminders are global across all Workspaces, meaning they'll be the same for every Workspace you're on, they are always synced across Workspace. This way, if you leave one Workspace, you won't lose your reminders!
Be sure to let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here!