Favorites can greatly increase the speed at which you navigate ClickUp! You can think of them as bookmarks to the views you use and like the most.
How to Create a Favorite
You can create Favorites from the following areas in your Workspace:
- Current Sprint - which always links to the current running Sprint!
To add it, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the area you want to “Favorite”
…to bring up the view’s action menu
- Click “Add to Favorites”
If you're creating a Favorite view, you'll want to do these additional steps:
- Filter and sort your view (if you want to), and save any changes
- Name your Favorite
- Click Save Favorite
How to Use Favorites
- Open the favorites menu
- Alternate between the views you use most
- Rename and delete Favorites by right-clicking a Favorite tab or clicking the ellipses
Anything else you'd like to see with Favorites? Vote, comment, or add a new suggestion on our feedback board!