Favorites can greatly increase the speed at which you navigate ClickUp!
You can think of them as bookmarks to the views you use and like the most.
How to Create a Favorite
- Navigate to the Space, Folder, or List you want to “favorite”
- Filter and sort your view (if you want to), and save any changes
- Click the ellipses … to bring up the view’s action menu
- Click “Add to Favorites”
- Name your favorite
- Click Save Favorite to save
How to Use Favorites
- Open the favorites menu
- Alternate between the views you use most
- Rename and delete Favorites by right-clicking a Favorite tab or clicking the ellipses
Anything else you'd like to see with Favorites? Vote, comment, or add a new suggestion on our feedback board!