This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Favorites can greatly increase the speed at which you navigate ClickUp!
You can think of them as bookmarks to the views you use and like the most.
How to Create a Favorite
- Navigate to the Space, Folder, or List you want to “favorite”
- Filter and sort your view (if you want to)
- Click the ellipses … to bring up the view’s action menu
- Click “Add to Favorites”
- Name your favorite
- Click Save Favorite to save
How to Use Favorites
- Open the favorites menu
- Alternate between the views you use most
- Rename and delete Favorites by right-clicking a Favorite tab or clicking the ellipses
Anything else you'd like to see with Favorites? Vote, comment, or add a new suggestion on our feedback board!