This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Reveal Rich Editing Options
Simply click and drag your cursor over text while creating a comment to reveal your editing choices.
Use the markdown options shown below to make changes as quickly as possible.
- Bold- * bold text *
- Italic- _ italicized text _
- Strikethrough- ~ text with a line through it ~
- Underline- Command +u before typing
- Syntax Highlighting- + space
- Link- Command + k after highlighting text
- Inline code- ` highlights simple text
- Code Block- pre-formats simple text
- Quote- > + space
Other Editing Options
- Embed trusted links such as YouTube, Loom, and Figma
- Add an emoji while creating a comment by pressing :. Alternatively, just click the smiley face located under your text box.
- Edit your most recent comment (while in comment editor mode) by pressing your up-arrow key
- Tag another user by typing @ in your comment, or just click the @ symbol below your text box
- Mention a task by typing # # ( or just click the # symbol)
- Paste an image Command + V
- Shift + Enter creates a line break
You can even embed Loom links directly in your task comments!
Simply copy and paste the Loom URL into your comment and click Embed Link .
Let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here.