Reveal Rich Editing Options
Simply click and drag your cursor over text while creating a comment to reveal your editing choices.
Use the markdown options shown below to make changes as quickly as possible.
- Bold: * bold text *
- Italic: _ italicized text _
- Strikethrough: ~ text with a line through it ~
Syntax Highlighting: +
kafter highlighting text
- Inline code: ` highlights simple text
- Code Block: ``` pre-formats simple text
Quote: > +
Other Editing Options
- Embed trusted links such as YouTube, Loom, and Figma
- Add an emoji while creating a comment by pressing :. Alternatively, just click the smiley face located under your text box.
- Edit your most recent comment (while in comment editor mode) by pressing your up-arrow key
- Tag another user by typing @ in your comment, or just click the @ symbol below your text box
- Mention a task by typing # # ( or just click the # symbol)
- Paste an image Command + V
- Shift + Enter creates a line break
You can even embed Loom links directly in your task comments!
Simply copy and paste the Loom URL into your comment and click Embed Link .
Let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here.