This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Avoid confusion with other members of your Workplace. Keep recurring tasks and due dates in check by setting a dedicated timezone for your account.
How to Change Your Timezone
- Click on your profile avatar and choose "Preferences"
- Locate the Time Settings section
- Use the Timezone dropdown to search for and select your preferred timezone
ClickUp can prompt you to change your timezone when you're in a timezone that's not your default timezone. By default, this feature is enabled, but you can disable at any time by going to your Preferences settings page. You will find a button to enable or disable this notification:
Options in the notification:
- Yes, update my settings: Update to current timezone
- Don't update settings: Just for now, ignore the change
- Don't show me this again: Close this window and stop bothering me
- View my settings: Visit the timezone settings page
Pro tip: Coordinate with your remote team to make sure everyone is on the same timezone.
Be sure to let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here!