Everhour brings more than just time tracking into ClickUp tasks. This doc will explain how to best utilize it in your workflow.
Note: This is a one-way integration, so time tracked through Everhour will not yet be included in ClickUp reports.
- Visit this page to connect Everhour to your ClickUp account- If you do not have an Everhour account, their instructions will guide you through the simple setup process.
- Install the Everhour Extension- If you are prompted with the Log in Everhour screen in the extension, ignore the API Key field and click the link for profile settings . The extension will associate with your account.
- Open a task in ClickUp to begin tracking time
Tracking Time with Everhour
- Open a task in ClickUp
- Hover over the Everhour time tracker and click the ...
- Click Add Time
- Enter the time you would like to add to this task
- Press Save to record the added time in your Everhour timesheet
- Select Edit Time
- Use the menu to select a week
- Make changes to the time tracked
- Press Save to record the edited time in your Everhour timesheet
- Select Add Estimate
- Add the estimate
- Press Save to record the estimate in your Everhour timesheet
- Select Today Notes
- Type in your notes
- Press Save to record the notes in your Everhour timesheet
- Go to Everhour's integrations settings page
- Disable and re-enable Everhour's integration with ClickUp
3. Re-select the Workspaces that you would like to track with Everhour
Some of the main benefits of Everhour's ClickUp integration include:
- Comprehensive estimating options allow you to personalize how you keep track of your project budgets
- Highly flexible reporting and sharing
- Live View: Be aware of what your team members do moment to moment
- Available for mobile phones via the Everhour website
- Free 14-day trial (no card required)
Other Ways to Track Time in ClickUp
Please let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here!
If you're an existing Everhour user, you can sign in here!