- For some screens, ClickUp's clean design might be a little too clean! We added a high contrast mode for people that think ClickUp is too white.
- If you don't use a Mac, you're more susceptible to this, so we've taken the liberty of enabling High Contrast Mode in your profile settings. You can disable (or enable) this option at anytime from your User Profile settings.
Sort your tasks by name alphabetically in List View
- Your last viewed dashboard will be preserved on reloading the page or relaunching your browser.
- If a toast message contains a task title, you can now click to open in a new window!
- Major improvements to the stability of the text editor when mentioning tasks
- Weird cursor behavior and pasting issues have been resolved