This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
ClickUp lets you export your Workplace's data in a comma separated value (CSV) format so you can use your data in countless ways!
How to Export
A Workplace admin will be able to export all of your data from ClickUp in just a few simple steps:
- Visit the Settings page
- Click Import/Export in your sidebar
- Begin processing the export by clicking Start Export
- In just a few moments you will be able to download with the Download Export button
You can also export your view if you don’t need all of your data. This makes it easy to pull only what you’re looking for right now!
What is Included in an Export
The format of the CSV export include the following information on the tasks in your team:
- Date created
- Due date
- Start date
- Parent ID - included for subtasks
- Attachment array - the list of attachments (e.g. "ClickUpAPIDocs.pdf")
- Assignees array - the list of assignees
- Tags array - the list of tags
- List Name
- Folder Name
- Space Name
- Time Estimated
- Task Comments
Would you like to see more from our exporting capabilities? Let us know with a suggestion here!