Do you use filters frequently in ClickUp? If so, saving these filters will allow you to reuse them with just one click.
When you save filters, you have two options:
Save a Personal Filter
These filters are only visible to YOU. No one else in your Workspace will see them.
Save a Workspace Filter
These filters are visible and available to your entire Workspace! If you have filters that your Workspace should use, save a Workspace filter for super easy access.
Workspace filters can be saved, edited, deleted or shared by the rest of your Workspace.
How to Save a Filter:
- Visit List, Board, or Calendar View
- Apply your filters
- Click the Save Filter button
- Choose to save in “My Filters”, or in “Workspace Filters”
- Create a new filter or replace an existing filter
Include sorting with your saved filters
- Select your view.
- Set your filters
- Sort your columns (optional)
- After you've opted to save in "My Filters" or "Workspace Filters", you can also save any sorting you've applied by flipping this toggle
This is the most popular Filter for your most important Tasks:
- Name: My Important Tasks
- Assignee: Me
- Due Date: Overdue
- Priority: High
You might also want to check out Favorites! Favorites give you the ability to save sorting, filtering, and your location in the hierarchy.