Once you've grown acquainted with checklists and figured out how helpful they are, it's time to use checklist templates to easily re-use your favorite checklists so you can knock tasks out even more efficiently!
Checklist templates allow you to set-up consistent processes in no time!
Starting a checklist from a template
- Click Add from the To Do section of any task
- Click Checklist to bring up the creation modal
- Click the Templates tab to open the selection window as seen below:
Creating a new checklist template
- Create a new checklist (or find an old one!)
- Click the ellipses icon beside the checklist title
- Click Save as Template
- Select a template to overwrite or type in a new one!
- Select who to share the template with
- Click save semplate
Editing an existing checklist template
- Create a new checklist from an existing template
- Make desired changes to the checklist
- Follow the steps for saving a new checklist template
- Select the existing checklist template from the list
- Click save template
Blog post distribution process
Web page creation
New feature release
Can I select Checklist Templates across my entire Workspace?
When creating a checklist, you'll be able to see and search for checklist templates from all Spaces, as long you have access to Space where the checklist was saved. If you have access, you will see the Space in your left sidebar.
Note: Guests do not have access to Spaces and are able not able directly access checklist templates. But, guests with full create & edit permissions can use a task template that includes a checklist.
What happens if I archive a Space that has one of my checklist templates?
Nothing! The checklist template will still be available for you to use.
is if you have access to the Space where that checklist came from.