Once you've grown acquainted with checklists, it's time to knock out tasks on a more efficient level.
Manage your processes with templates to quick-create and re-use checklists in ClickUp.
Can I see Checklist Templates from my whole Workspace?
Yep! Well, that is if you have access to the Space where that checklist came from.
You'll be able to see and search for checklist templates from all Spaces (even archived Spaces) within your entire Workspace, assuming you have access to those Spaces.
Note: Guests are able to access checklists made from a template, but they are not able to access checklist templates directly
What happens if I archive a Space that has one of my checklist templates?
Nothing! The checklist template will still be available for you to use.
Creating new checklists from templates
- Click Add from the To Do section of any task
- Click Checklist to bring up the creation modal
- Click the Templates tab to open the selection window as seen below:
How to add a new template
- Create a new checklist (or find an old one!)
- Click the ellipses icon beside the checklist title
- Click Save as Template
- Select a template to overwrite or type in a new one!
- Click Save Template