This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Once you've grown acquainted with checklists, it's time to knock out tasks on a more efficient level.
Manage your processes with templates to quick-create and re-use checklists in ClickUp.
Can I see Checklist Templates from my whole Workspace?
Yep! Well, that is if you have access to the Space where that checklist came from.
What happens if I archive a Space that has one of my checklist templates?
Nothing! The checklist template will still be available for you to use.
Creating new checklists from templates
- Click Add from the To Do section of any task
- Click Checklist to bring up the creation modal
- Click the Templates tab to open the selection window as seen below:
How to add a new template
- Create a new checklist (or find an old one!)
- Click the ellipses icon beside the checklist title
- Click Save as Template
- Select a template to overwrite or type in a new one!
- Click Save Template