Sync your ClickUp tasks with Google Calendar + your Google Calendar events with your ClickUp Calendar view!
Once you've enabled this integration, your ClickUp tasks will automatically update in your Google Calendar. If you make an update to a task in Google Calendar, those updates will be synced back into ClickUp. Visa versa, task changes made inside of ClickUp will also be reflected within your Google Calendar.
In addition, events on your Google Calendar will be displayed on your ClickUp Calendar view. Any updates you make in either calendar will be reflected in both!
How to Connect Google Calendar to ClickUp
Settingsfrom your account drop-down, and find Calendar at the bottom of your sidebar. Note: this integration is available for use with the web app only
2. Authorize a Google Calendar of your choosing.
3. Select what to sync:
Sync events into ClickUp
Sync tasks into Google
You can also drill into your hierarchy and only sync the tasks you want, whether it be tasks from an entire Space, or just one particular List!
If you would like to sync certain Spaces to a single Google Calendar, please first set up the integration for a single Space.
Once you've saved that, set up another connection with the same calendar, but choose a different Space.
- If no start time is set, it will automatically be set to 12:00 AM; likewise, tasks created in ClickUp with dates but not times will become "all day" events in Google Calendar
- Tasks created in ClickUp will sync to Google Calendar; events created in Google Calendar will not create tasks in ClickUp
- Tasks must have a start or due date in order to sync. Tasks without start or due dates in ClickUp will not be synced to Google Calendar
- Tasks with due dates in the past will not sync to Google Calendar
- You cannot sync ClickUp tasks to a shared Google Calendar, only to a personal Google Calendar
To ensure your most-used Google Calendars are not booked by ClickUp tasks, we recommend creating a brand new Google Calendar to sync to.
This is also great because you can quickly show or hide the new Google Calendar to reveal your tasks.
Can I sync multiple ClickUp Workspaces to one Google Calendar?
Of course! You can sync content from as many Workspaces, Spaces, and Folders to your calendar (or calendars) as you like.
What happens to
closed tasks? Can they be removed from the Google Calendar?
Not yet! But we are indeed releasing a new feature to give you this option. Keep an eye on our roadmap for updates!
A more comprehensive doc on Google Calendar FAQs can be found here!
Check out our scheduling and calendar features here.
Want to see more out of Google Calendar? Please leave your suggestions here! 😄
Want to learn more?