This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Comb through items that you've recently viewed, created, updated or closed in a few clicks!
How it Works
- Click on the search bar in the upper right corner
son your keyboard
- Choose to see results for tasks, Docs, Conversations, attached files, or all of the above
- Type in a keyword!
All Search Options
- Created: Tasks recently created by yourself
- Viewed: Tasks you've opened
- Updated: Tasks where you've performed some actions
- Tracked: Tasks where you've recently tracked time
- Closed: Tasks you've marked closed
Task Search Options
- Task names: Simply returns the titles of tasks
- Descriptions: Returns descriptions and highlights where your keywords are mentioned
- Comments: Returns full comments that contain your keyword
Filter your results
QuickSwitch to switch over to ClickUp's navigator. It's the perfect solution for removing unnecessary clicks from your workday. Instantly move between Spaces, Folders, Lists, Views and Profiles with just a few keystrokes: