Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Creating new Folders from your Sidebar in ClickUp is easy!
- Click the
>in the upper left corner of your screen to expand your sidebar
+icon just to the right of the Space name.
- Opt to create a new Folder, or make one from a template
- Add Lists (Optional)
- Click Create Folder
- New Folder - Create a blank canvas with new, empty Lists - Choose existing or new workflow statuses
- Folder from Template- Select the tab titled "Templates" in the "create Folder window". This creates the Folders's tasks and Lists based on a template you've previously made. Choose exactly what you want to include in this new Folder- Remap due dates to preserve their relative times
Setting up Custom Fields
With our Custom Fields feature, you can create a completely unique task field to set a value, budget, or really anything for a task! Here's how to set them up for a Folder:
- Click on the ellipses ... next to a Folder in the left sidebar.
- Select Custom fields
- Select Add Custom Field from the popup that appears
* Note that on the FreeForever Plan Teams are limited to 100 uses of Custom Fields.