This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Start dates help your Workplace members separate the tasks that need to be worked on today from those that can wait till later.
Combined with due dates, start dates allow you to provide more accurate time estimates for tasks.
Reveal Start Dates
- Enable theDates ClickApp in your Space(s) Settings Page
- Reveal the column in List View from the + menu
Adding Start Dates
- Open the calendar under the 'Start Date' Column
- Either select a date from the calendar or type in your desired Start date with our natural language processing option
Click on the calendar on the upper right side of an open task to add a start date.
Hover over a task and click on the calendar to enter a start date.
- Click on “Unscheduled and overdue tasks”
- Drag a task onto a day to set a start and due date
Sorting and Filtering with Start Dates
Just click on the filter button or select the Start Date sorting option from the columns shown above your list of tasks!
Pro tip: Adjust your calendar's default start-of-the-week in your Time Settings.