It's gonna be big, it's gonna be huge! This week was just that.
- [New Feature] Time Tracking: Now you can track time directly in ClickUp.
- [New Integration] Harvest: Use Harvest to track time without ever leaving ClickUp.
- [New Feature] ClickApps: Features in ClickUp are now called ClickApps. We created an awesome new page for you to manage all ClickApps for your Spaces.
- [New Feature] Custom Statuses for Projects: Now, your Projects can have different custom statuses than Spaces! Each Project can have its own unique set of statuses.
- [New Feature] Copy Projects and Lists: Quickly copy Projects and Lists to reuse them in other places within ClickUp.
- Coming next week: Save templates for Projects, Lists, and Spaces.
- [Improvement] Copying Tasks: Now you can customize exactly what items are copied when you copy tasks.
- [Improvement] Text Editor
- Ability to use `` to
format text like Slack
- Ability to use ** asterisks to format bold text
- Ability to insert hyperlinks
- [New Integration] Trello Import: Now you can import Trello boards directly into ClickUp.
- [Improvement] Creating tasks using 'Create another' and 'Duplicate'
- Now you can breeze through creating bulk tasks by using cmd+enter to keep 'creating another' or keep 'duplicating' tasks.
- [Improvement] When using 'quick create' on Board View, you can now quickly create tasks in bulk by pressing enter and continuing to type out your next task.
- [Improvement] Board view drag and dropping as well as scrolling has been revamped.