- Ensure your team is protected from any unauthorized access by requiring ClickUp's two-factor authentication (2FA) for the whole team.
- 2FA can also be enabled on a personal level for all users.
- As a team admin, you can now require that people log in (and sign up) with your Google G Suite organization. You also can just make it optional to do so.
- You also can (optionally) allow anyone at your organization to sign up for ClickUp, and automatically be added to your team.
- As a user, you can sign in (or sign up) with Google as long as you're on at least one team on the Business plan.
- Jump to an adjacent task without closing a task window
- Open a task and use the arrows on the left and right of the screen to move to next or previous task
- Save even more time by using the hotkeys
left or right arrow
- Open links inserted into task titles
- Remap start dates with due dates when creating items from templates
- History - View and revert changes
- Printing - Print your notes in a visually pleasing way
- Calculations for each column in the completed, worked on, team points, and who's behind reports
- Option to show parent task names for subtasks in list and board
- Keep subtask toggle on when refreshing
- Printing will always use normal theme even while in Dark Mode
- ClickUp now handles 12:00am as due today