Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Watch how to automatically import from the following:
- Asana - Getting started importing
- Trello - Getting started importing.
- Jira - Getting started importing.
- Todoist - Getting started importing.
- CSV - Getting started importing.
- Basecamp (Coming Soon) - information about importing.
There are two great ways to move your tasks into ClickUp:
- Instantly via one of our custom import options in your Settings
- Have an expert do it for you
How to Import Instantly
Note: You must be an admin in order to import into ClickUp!
Start by clicking on your Workplace Icon in the lower left hand of the screen.
- Choose Import/Export from the pop-down menu.
- Select your old project management software.
- Click Import tasks from ___ and wait for the magic to happen ✨
Other Project Management Software:
- Request an Import that isn't listed.
- Importing from a CSV? We have an example file if you'd like to see how import files should be formatted.
Once you're done with your import and are ready to move stuff around, make sure to take advantage of our Multitask Toolbar!