This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
How to Mention People
As with almost all forms of team communication in ClickUp, mentioning happens within a task's activity feed. To mention a person:
- Begin commenting in a task
- Type the @ symbol or click the shortcut below the comment field to bring up the person-selector
- Choose desired person
- When you mention a person, he or she will automatically become a watcher of that task.
- When the person views the task, the comment that he or she is mentioned in will be highlighted
- Tagged people will see their names highlighted in their notification feeds. This helps people identify their most important action items as they scan their notifications.
Be sure to check out our Assigned Comments feature to learn how to assign small action items that won't be forgotten!