This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Simply right-click on any task (or click the ellipses
... ) to reveal the Quick Task Management Menu with the following options:
- Convert the task to a subtask
- Add Dependencies
- Make the task recurring
- Duplicate the task
- Merge the task
- Archive the task
At the top of the Management menu, you'll see five symbols that will allow you to:
- Open the task in a new tab
- Send task to tray
- Copy the URL link of the task
- Copy the task's ID
- Rename the task
- Create a new task
- Email task creation instructions
- Delete the task
In List View
In Board View
Quick changes for Folders and Lists
Right-click a Folder (or select the ellipses ... ) in your sidebar and choose to:
- Create an entirely new List within the Folder
- Create a List from a template
- Edit custom folder statuses
- Edit Folder custom fields
- Move the Folder to a new location
- Copy the Folder
- Save the Folder as a template
You'll also be able to copy a link to the Folder, rename it, archive it, or delete it altogether.
Clicking on the ellipses next to a List will yield similar options, with the addition of creating a new task, email task creation instructions, and the ability to edit the List’s custom statuses and custom fields.
You can also right click on tasks in the Calendar View!