This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Tasks aren't very useful until they're organized. Let ClickUp handle the tediousness and sort your tasks with one click!
- Start Date - Get ready for what's coming next
- Due Date - Stay on top of deadlines
- Priority - View tasks by importance
- Date Updated - See which tasks have recent activity
- Date Created - Arrange tasks by their age
- Date Closed - See when each task was completed
- Time Estimates - See tasks based on their weight
- Time Logged - See which tasks take the most time
- Assignees - Split tasks for each assignee into groups
- Status - Arrange and sort by statuses to condense tasks
- Name - Sort tasks by name alphabetically in List View- Be sure the Name column is enabled to begin sorting (see below)
- Custom Fields: Create a unique task field to set a value, budget, contact number, and more.
- Task ID - Tasks are all given unique IDs that you can use to distinguish and sort them.
Sort by Multiple Attributes
Zoom in on your most important tasks by selecting multiple columns to sort by. Two clicks turns cluttered into prioritized!
Additionally, you can choose between sorting each group of tasks individually, or sorting the whole column!
- Note that if you've added multiple Custom Fields within a Folder or List, you can display one or all of the fields as sorting columns by clicking on the ellipses ... as shown below:
Show and Hide Columns
Bonus: Your preferences for hiding columns are saved for each Space, so you can use different settings without affecting all your Spaces!
You can also save each change to the view as you go, ensuring you can always come back and it will be exactly how you left it!
Other Cool Column Actions
Stay even more organized when you combine sorting with filtering!
- Choose to show custom statuses in ascending or descending order with this option.
- Reorganize your columns by dragging and dropping them in the order you want them to be in.
- Do this quickly by clicking on the column header and select “Move to Start” or “Move to End”.
Be sure to let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here!