This doc explains features in ClickUp 2.0. Looking for a 1.0 doc? Check out this link!
Hotkeys in ClickUp are heating up! Get more done in less time - new keys every week!
Use a windows computer? Replace Cmd with Ctrl
- Go back to tasks/page views L
- Reporting R
- Notifications N - In notifications tab, space to reload notifications
- Open search S
- Create task T
- Close any task or window Esc
- Clear filters - Text and Comment Editor
- Activate the tag-user selector with the @ symbol
- Edit your most recent comment with Up Arrow from the comment editor
- ## to mention a task
- Type : to quickly open and filter emojis. Press enter to select an emoji
- Create and open subtasks from Task View with Cmd + Return
- Paste images with Cmd + V
- Markup with backticks ` and bold text with asterisks *
- Open a new tab from any link with Cmd + Click
- Bulk create subtasks by pasting a list of texts
- Anchor a link in task description or comments with Cmd + K
- Markdown shortcuts to convert to rich text formatting without leaving your keyboard.
- Hover over a task in List or Board View and quickly assign it to yourself by clicking m
- Show/hide sidebar with q
- Move to next task ctrl + shift + left or right arrow
There's no need to lift your fingers from the keyboard to add assignees, due dates, statuses, and so much more. All it takes is a few keystrokes!
We've even added a quick switcher like the one you'll find in Slack! Press K to navigate to the Space, Folder, or List of your choice.